HARRY POTTER BUTTERBEER FUDGE RECIPE VIDEO (if you can’t see video, go HERE to watch)!
Attention Harry Potter Fans, you are going to LOVE this Butterbeer Fudge Recipe. It’s super easy and tastes delicious! It is guaranteed to be a huge hit at your next playdate or party!
Here’s what you’ll need:
3/4 cup white chocolate chips
1 3/4 cups sugar
1 jar marshmallow cream
1 cup butterscotch chips
1/2 stick butter
3/4 tsp rum extract
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup evaporated milk
1) First combine marshmallow cream, evaporated milk, sugar and butter in pot and put on medium heat. Keep stirring until it comes to a boil.
2) Once it starts bubbling, stir for 5 minutes
3) Take off heat and stir in chips (white chocolate chips and butterscotch chips)
4) Then stir in extracts (rum extract & vanilla extract)
5) Then put in pan (lined with parchment paper) and let set
Once it’s cooled, but it up and eat it!!!
Have you ever been to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios?! We haven’t been yet, but hope to go soon!! Make sure you are subscribed to SuperDuperKidsBlog YouTube so you can see more great videos!